Published: 05/06/2020The exciting release of new 2 & 3 bedroom homes at the popular Heath Farm development in Holt are now available! This release includes for the very first time 'The Iris' property type, alongside the ever popular 'Snowdrop', 'Clover' and 'Poppy'. Prices start from only £210,000 and all include Bosch appliances, Hammonds wardrobes to the master bedroom, and fully turfed rear gardens.
Key Workers Scheme
Are you a key worker and in search of your new home? Lovell Homes are introducing their new scheme, which includes the following benefits:
- Key Workers Scheme gives eligible individuals a £500 discount for every £25,000 spent on a new Lovell home. This is equal to 2% of the property's list price
- As an added extra, they are also offering FREE flooring in your new home up to the value of £3000
- Plus, you'll still have access to schemes such as the Help to Buy Equity Loan, requiring as little as 5% deposit, helping you make your move even easier
Who is eligible?
The scheme applies to individuals classed as Key Workers*. At present, the scheme is also extended to professionals who are classed as key workers under the Covid-19
outbreak, plus NHS volunteers are eligible to apply.
- Education and Childcare
- Fire Service
- Ministry of Defence
- Environmental Health Service
- Highways England Traffic Officer Service
- Prison Service
- Probation Service
- Local Authorities